MESSAGE FROM BIN LADEN

Spot the bin Ladens. (Photo by Malpass93)

Bin Laden warns US of more attacks

Hi,

Osama here.

Gaza is suffering.

I want you to associate the people of Gaza with both me and al Qaeda.

That plane bomb incident involving the Nigerian was done by our friends.

I don't want you thinking it was a CIA-Mossad plot.

It's changed days.

I remember when we bin Ladens, on our estate in Orlando Florida, used to smoke marijuana.

I was reminded recently of the time when members of my family enjoyed the pork ribs at a Shorty's Bar-B-Q in Miami.




Some of my family attended college with Adnan Khashoggi.

We bin Ladens own American shopping malls, privatised prisons in Massachusetts, and fair chunks of big American corporations.

We have financed Hollywood movies and negotiated deals with Donald Trump.

George H W Bush, Jimmy Carter and Prince Charles are friends of the family.

But, just remember that al Qaeda is the enemy of the USA and Israel.

Shalom and have a nice day.

Sources include: The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century by Steve Coll.

~

US PLOT TO KILL HAITIANS?

GENERAL KEEN IN HAITI WHEN QUAKE STRUCK; SEISMIC WEAPONS.

MAHATHIR, 9 11, JEWS

HEADLEY AND CIA LINKED TO RAJNEESH CULT

No comments:

Post a Comment