The Most Comfortable Free Web Hosting I Ever Used

I have long been in the field of Internet Marketing, and so far have pretty much made several websites. Some of them have a free, some are paid. I enjoy the process of making websites, ranging from domain name registration up to the stage to install WordPress. There's art in the manufacturing process, which makes us so great.

I recommend to all readers, in choosing a service free domain and free hosting, select the service user-friendly and provide comfort to us as users.

In terms of comfort, I have ever had a bad experience. At the time I signed up for free domain at www. freedomain.co.nr. What I am surprised to read the information given on the site. His explanation was so fierce, full of threats account terminated. So I searched the menu for DNS nameservers, they do not provide an option for hosting service that we like, except for a hosting service that has become their partner. It's so they forced us must display a link to their site on our site, otherwise our account will not run.
It really sucks! For a free domain services such as freedomain.co.nr, I really do not recommend to the reader. Stay away from it!

Some sites simply provide a free domain name service friendly and fun. Which is quite reliable in my opinion is www.co.cc. They had been long enough to be a player in this field, and quite a lot also users from around the world. I have 1 year to use their services, and so far no problems. Some time ago there had been a  problem for Google Chrome browser, where there are warnings Malware every open air site domain co.cc. But these problems can be overcome now. Since 2 weeks ago, no more warnings like that in the Chrome browser everytime we open the site co.cc. I myself have tried on several Internet Caffe who use Google Chrome as their browser.

Then there is again a free domain service www.dot.tk and www.unonic.com . Both free domain service that I think is pretty good. I also have made some sites using the domain names they give, and the services they provide are quite friendly and pleasant. I strongly advise you to try two free services of this domain.

OK, now we will discuss about the free hosting service. For this one I highly recommend all http://www.000webhost.com/443157.html. Services they provide quite good, friendly and fun. And one more thing, no strings attached! You can make whatever website you want, and they will not charge a fee for a penny! You are also not required to put a link on your site. Just a suggestion suggestions only, and even then its not forced. I was very helpful at all with their hosting service. I have been using their free hosting service for 1 more year to date, and so far no problems.  

Oh yeah, for hosting 000webhost.com usage instructions, please see the following link bit.ly/kriKRQ. Also for the domain at co.cc, you can see it here bit.ly/kolfIu.

The instructions are still in Bahasa Indonesia, but the manual is accompanied by illustrations that are easy to understand. You can use the service www.translate.google.com to translate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment